Friday 16 October 2015

Fear factor 2015

Walt: THink about my purpose and reader by planning my recount
Fear factor the most hardest, scariest and unbelievable game. Mr goodwin the most craziest teacher off all the worlds has made us do challenges like chicken flavored worms, head band challenge, egg race and now fear factor. There are four contestants, me, hosea, Inez and christian. Our crazy teacher says we have to eat frog eggs and pond water. I was sure he was lying but I was still afraid . He brings in the food and with relief I say YES!.


This week Mr good had made us do a challenge called fear factor. There were four contestants that had to drink pond water and eat frog eggs. As I was one of the four contestants I was more than scared but I also knew That it was one of Mr goodwin's tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.