Wednesday 22 April 2015

My holiday highlight

W.A.L.T:  Follow the structure of a recount to produce a piece of writing. 

Holidays holidays holidays.  Having good times with family and friends.
Last term it was our school holidays. My family and I had such a good time on
our holidays.  We did so much stuff toghter it was the best holidays ever. And I will be telling you
my two favirote parts.


Have you heard? its the school holidays, the time for relaxing and having fun with your family and friends. My family and I had lots of fun. But what I thought was really fun was cooking and baking with my mum. I learned How to make roti and parathas and guess what…. they tasted delicious. When I took my first bite I had a big smile on my face.


The next day we visited the amazing zoo.  I saw monkeys, tigers, elephants and much much more. I also saw some baboons and they reminded me of my five brothers it was hilarious.
Later that day we went to mission bay and there we saw our cousins. I had a little swim and
the  rest of the time I just ate.


When we reached home my cousin and I fell asleep and when I woke up all I  heard was someone snoring. It was a big surprise I didn't even know she stayed. I was really happy,
It was the first time I felt like I had a sister. The next day she left and I wasn't happy   then I got informed that I am staying at her house. My frown went right sight up.


The holidays were amazing I had such good times but there was something missing….
photos.  I think you don't need photos when everything is in your heart. I hope everyone had a  
nice holiday and a happy easter.  Nooooo Its school time!


Our goal was to write about the assembly but since I was not here I thought about writing about my holidays. It was awesome read it and you see how happy I was. And for this writing I used a question, a complex sentence and simple sentence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.