Tuesday 3 March 2015

Omaru creek

W.A.L.T: write a detailed introduction with hook and orientation.

Swimming, playing and  dancing at the creek. Back in the day people were having a lot of fun at Omaru creek,  yup I'm talking about that place that is now full of rubbish!  
What can you do to help clean the creek?  
Screenshot 2015-03-03 at 10.21.51.pngScreenshot 2015-03-03 at 10.21.30.png

For writting Our task was to write an introduction of what was happing on thurstday afternoon at Omaru creek. We used a simple sentense a complax sentens and a quistion. It helped me alot with my writting and I thought I did a good job so check it out . 
My Partner talita thought I did a good job so she gave me a 4/4 and a 3/4. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.