Friday 12 September 2014

cybersmart.

Have you ever heard of this phrase? Use my brain use my heart I'm going to cybersmart.

Use my brain
Before using your brain online, you must stop think and do. It is really important that you use your brain when you are doing something. For example, if you get stupid emails like someone wants to do something bad to you. The first thing you should do is take a snapshot of the email then show it to your teacher.

Use my heart
When you are online and you are feeling like you are doing the wrong thing you should always listen to your heart for the answer. It will help you listen to what you should be doing. For example if you were sending a mail to say sorry you should write it with your heart.


I’m going to be cybersmart
Its really important you be cybersmart.For example if your friend is on a bad site you should think about it before you go on it. And when you are online and you are stuck one a question  you should use your brain and be smart.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.