Tuesday 11 March 2014

Camp time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




You will never guess what the year five and six are doing this week
if you do thats awesome but if you don't  this is how it goes.
we are having camp and it will be starting on Wednesday!!!


When our camp starts I can’t wait to start cooking and playing all the games.  I can't even wait to start to do
kayaking and it is going to be my first time camping at school and staying away from my brothers.


We have to make up our dance moves will be dancing in front of all the campers. But its not just us that are dancing there are other teams
that are going to versus its just like a dance battle.



The day our camp finishes, I will not be happy at all because I will
have to see my brothers again. Believe me they will
make you exhausted!






 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.